Broker Renewal Trigger Scan
Give us your client domains and get back each client's email-security result, a ranked renewal call list and a one-page letter for every gap.
Built for principal or cyber specialist at a small or mid insurance brokerage. AU$1,497 one-off. No GST is charged. Available to buy online now.
The price is AU$1,497 one-off, and no GST is charged. Before you ask: I am Kyle Deligny, a sole trader (ABN 34 318 502 254). Public records only unless you invite us further in, nobody is replaced, and your IT provider stays in charge.
Is this one actually for you? The next bit is a short, honest list.
Who it's for
- Commercial and cyber insurance brokers
- Brokers who want a useful reason to call clients before renewal
- Brokers who need to show underwriters evidence of a client's cyber posture
What you get
- A scan of up to 300 client domains you supply
- Per-client email-security results, each with a date
- A ranked call list ordered by your renewal month
- A one-page client letter for each gap, on your letterhead
- A monthly re-scan that shows what has improved
And how does it go from a yes to a finished job?
How it works
- You send a spreadsheet of client domains with the renewal month and your letterhead.
- We check public email-security records for each domain and write up the results.
- You get the call list and letters, and you decide who to contact.
Why TITANOS does it differently
A whole client book is checked from public records at low cost. Every line is dated, so an underwriter can reproduce it.
Now the part everyone scrolls to first.
Price
AU$1,497 one-off for a book scan of up to 300 domains, then AU$390 a month for the re-scan. A 20% partner split on any Monitor or pack sold through you applies. TITANOS is run by a sole trader who is not registered for GST, so on the price shown.
No GST is charged. Refund terms are in our terms and confirmed in writing before you pay. Full terms: /terms
Questions before you decide
Want more later? See Privacy Act + Essential Eight pack.
If you have read this far and it feels like a fit, would it be okay to go ahead? And if it does not, a no is completely welcome.